- 12-15 lasagna noodles
- 2 cans Evaporated Coconut Milk 360ml
- 6 tbsp Chef's Choice green curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 10 oz extra firm tofu
- 1 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- ½ sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce on tofu
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- juice of 1 lime
- 4-5 tbsp brown or coconut sugar
- 1½ cups vegan mozzarella
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Cook the noodles in salted water according to package instructions, then drain. Rub a little oil on the noodles if needed to prevent sticking. Cube the tofu.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan on medium high heat. Add the tofu, garlic and ginger. Cook until browned, about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the broccoli, sweet potato, frozen veggies, and soy sauce. Cook until veggies are nearly tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the coconut milk and curry paste to a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir until incorporated. Add the lime juice and sugar. Reduce heat to simmer. Mix the corn starch and water to form a slurry. Add the slurry to the sauce. Simmer until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Lightly oil a 9x13 pan. Spread a layer of curry sauce in the pan. Add a layer of lasagna noodles, then top with tofu and vegetables. Add ½ cup vegan mozzarella and repeat the process. Finish with more sauce and cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro, slice, and serve.
The green curry lasagna freezes well! Be sure to thaw in the fridge before reheating in the microwave or in the oven at 350 F until warm.
Serves: 12 servings