- 6 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 x 200g cans Natures Charm Sriracha Jackfruit
- 1 can of red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can of haricot beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 300g passata
- 150g mushrooms (diced)
- 2 red onions (diced)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 avocados
- Coconut yoghurt
- Fresh coriander
- Chilli flakes (optional)
DIRECTIONSPreheat oven to 220c and rub the baking potatoes with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Place them on a baking tray and into the oven for 20 minutes, before turning the heat down to 180c and cooking for a further 45 minutes or until soft.
Meanwhile in a large saucepan on a medium heat add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, along with the diced red onion and garlic.
After a few minutes add the mushrooms, paprika, chilli powder and tomato puree.
Next add the jackfruit, shredding it slightly, and combine with the rest of the mixture.
Pour in the kidney and haricot beans along with the chopped tomatoes and passata.
Season with salt and pepper and leave to simmer on a medium heat for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are ready. Stir occasionally.
When the potatoes are cooked cut a cross in them to open them up.
Stuff them with chilli and top with mashed avocado, coconut yoghurt, fresh coriander and