- 1/2 cup cake flour *60g
- 2 tbsp almond meal, *15g
- 1 tbsp cornstarch *8g
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha powder *12g
- 1/4 cup sugar of choice *50g
- 1 tsp baking powder *4g
- 1 flax egg *43g (1 tbsp *6g flaxseed meal with 2 1/2 tbsp *37g water)
- 2 tbsp yogurt *35g
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup *10g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract *4g
- 75g dairy-free butter
- 1/3 cup coconut matcha sauce
- 100g dairy-free white chocolate
- 1 tbsp matcha powder *8g
In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
Whisk together wet ingredients. Then pour wet ingredients to dry. Gently mix until just combined. Refrigerate the batter at least 20 minutes or until batter has thickened.
Brush Madeleine pan with melted vegan butter. Scoop about 1 tsp batter into mini moulds Bake at 170c preheated 10-12 minutes (mini pan) until edges begin to become a little golden. Allow Madeleines to cool slightly and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. .
Combine melt chocolate, matcha powder and mix well. Dip Madeleine into the melted chocolate. Place in fridge to set
Add coconut matcha sauce to the pastry bag with pastry tip. Poke the humps of the madeleines and pipe in matcha sauce until sauce begins to seep out around the tip.